I am bored.....sort of....I'm watching Connor play his video games and my mom just said something funny (well i think so(that's why in blogging about it) (sorry if you cant see that) anyway she said "Courtney you can go in my room and watch t.v." and i said "no thanks" and she said "OK" in surprise. I just thought that,that was funny.
I love my dogs my first dog Griffin is sooo funny he just came up to me with his toy frog in his mouth. And his toy frog is thick so its very very hard to squeak (cause it has a Lil squeak in the middle of it) And he was up on the couch and all of a sudden i see him just stay super still except his mouth and squeak goes his toy i thought it was soo funny.
And i love my other dog Zoey you have probably seen a picture of her on my moms blog. Right after griffin did his squeak thing over and over again she jumped up on the couch (ssshhh don't tell dad) and just laied there next to me snuggling up against me just laying there watching the t.v. that Connor was playing with. I love that dog sooooo much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment